Growing up I have always had a preference for the black and white episodes
(writing seems stronger, prefer the focus on Andy and Barney's relationship
as opposed to the focus on Andy's relationship with the town that seems
prevalent in color episodes)

Having said that we still enjoy the color episodes ("Opie's Job" is one of
the best TAGS episodes overall in my opinion) and my wife and kids have now
become real experts on the color episodes. They study 'em!

My wife recently noticed a line that I had always overlooked from "Barney
Hosts a Summit Meeting".

"Using the public typewriter and eating a pear."

This has become one of our go-to lines used in our daily lives. Does anyone
else have any favorite "Color" episode lines they love?

Steve

The Selfish Giraffes Chapter
Baton Rouge, Louisiana