To the people to do not like Helen's attitude, think about how sometime you
could be a bit testy when you don't get your way.
I know that I can get a little peeved at people when they don't do what needs
to be done.  Then they turn it around on me and say that I have a bad attitude.
Usually I try to shrug off the bad attitude comment and go on about my business.

A few weeks ago three teenagers parked in my yard and I had to ask them to move
their car.
They said that they didn't realize that they had parked on my property (three
feet of grass and a fence gate).
Before they moved the car I told them that they needed to respect the
neighborhood and to park in the paid parking area behind the restaurant's down
the street.
Some woman who just happened to be walking down the street called me a feisty
old woman.  I was just sticking up for myself and my property.
The restaurant's didn't come into the neighborhood until a tornado hit my part
of town in 1998.  The parking has gotten worse and the people going to the
restaurants' and shops are very rude.
So as you can see I can understand Helen's attitude and sometimes wanting her
own way.

The one time Helen didn't stick up for herself and neither did Andy was at
Howard's house party and she had to dance with Goober, Howard and Andy, then
Emmitt.

Okay that is my rant for the day.

Margaret
Floyd: "I'm going to Nashville."
Margaret: I already live in Nashville.

For information pertaining to Willis' email confidentiality and monitoring
policy, usage restrictions, or for specific company registration and regulatory
status information, please visit http://www.willis.com/email_trailer.aspx

We are now able to offer our clients an encrypted email capability for secure
communication purposes. If you wish to take advantage of this service or learn
more about it, please let me know or contact your Client Advocate for full
details.