Thanks to all the well wishes we received from Mayberry fans on our 53
anniversary yesterday!! We spent the day at the worlds largest zoo, the NC Zoo
at Asheboro. It was a tiring walk for an old man but we made it just fine! And
to not keep a secret, we are hoping if all goes well to go back for Mayberry
Days in a limited capacity next year. Won't be able to do as much as in the
past, but we will surely enjoy the time there seeing all the old friends from
over the years. Next year will be 20 years since our first visit, so we've met
a lot of nice folks and had some mighty good times!  We'll have to go to Mt.
Airy soon to take some 'stuff' for Jeff to put in the silent auction. Will try
to let you know a bit of what we have ahead of time. One item is a VHS of the 5
episodes of Ernest T. Bass. So if you play VHS, get your bidding wallet ready,
this will be a real collector's item in years to come, and it still works great!
Welford theCameraNuttt/OldManKelsey.....