10=4 Ken, And thank you Alan for keeping the Mayberry spirit alive and kicking.
Ken, you were saying how fast times are changing, and for the most part, I
would say not for the better. Yes there have been some wonderful things come
along that has improved the quality of life, and medical breakthroughs that
have greatly extended life. Sadly though, with all the free time these
inventions have brought to us, we seem not to know how to use it very well. I
go to the local Diner here and am amazed at all the folks I see either talking
on cell phones, or texting someone, and barely making eye contact with the
folks at their table. I remember the episode where Andy gets annoyed at Opie
because he has to ask him twice a question because Opie is listening to his
transistor radio. Can you imagine if Andy was here today with Opie texting
someone? I guess we could all listen to the Sermon for Today and slow down,
take it easy, what indeed is you hurry?