Alumni sighting, Ken and Allan

I have been watching The Doris Day Show re-runs on amazon prime. Denver Pyle
plays Doris's father and each episode has a wonderful theme. My mother
always admired Doris and so have I.

Thank you for the update on your summer events Ken. So sorry to hear about
your town. I have witnessed the same stuff in a Northern California County,
that extends westward from Truckee and Lake Tahoe. Back in the 70's it was
25,000 in population. It's now 90,000. Its disheartening to hear from a few
friends who have lived their whole lives there, how nice and safe it once
was, compared to now.

Thanks for doing all you do Allan. We all do appreciate it.

Patty Haley

San Diego, CA