Someone posted that in the loaded goat episode there is in the opening scene. A
guy in a baseball cap sitting on a stool in front of mayor stoner Andy walks in
front of him to get cream for his coffee then he walks back as the goat enters
an the man has disappeared along with the stool I went back and watched the
episode and I noticed something else Hudge says  mayor Stoner is putting in the
underpass so the road will pass in front of his brothers filling station I
never heard of Stoners filling station only Wally’s did Mayberry have 2 filling
stations?

John 3:16 Thelma Anderson