My husband and I recently cancelled our Dish subscription and now have a
Roku and are subscribed to Netflix and Hulu!  We love it!  I am able to
watch TAGS endlessly on my laptop while I work on my Mayberry quilt in my
sewing room!  Last night I was watching the second episode of The Bob
Newhart Show entitled Tracy Grammar School, and Nice Dress Nellie was an
extra in the reception area as Bob tried out the coffee from the new coffee
machine.   Also I was recently watching an episode of Mary Tyler Moore, and
the lady shoplifter was portraying Ted's agent who asked Lou for a
non-exclusive contract.  How fun to see the Mayberry folks in other shows!