I have received some good news today.  One of our local publications, The
Review, has asked me to be a regular contributor to their three
publications, in our three county area.  It will be a Mayberry related and
I have a free hand in writing whatever I want.  So this will be another
great avenue in which to spread the word about our wonderful TAGS.  It will
be kind of a "Mayberry Corner" of their newspapers.

Wish me luck.  I am going to try to avoid gossip, but I hope to get a lot
of copy by hitting everything from here to Timbuctoo.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru