I'm editing a new quarterly magazine for TwoMorrows Publications titled
*RetroFan*, a celebration of crazy, cool pop culture, targeting those of us
who grew up in the '60s, '70s, and '80s.

The first issue premieres in June and features THREE *Andy Griffith
Show*-related
articles: a "Retro Travel" visit to Mount Airy, NC, and the newly renovated
Andy Griffith Museum; my interview with the one and only Thelma Lou, the
wonderful Betty Lynn; and a "Retro Collectibles" article about the scarcity
of TAGS collectibles (from the years of the show's production).

There's lots more fun and informative stuff in the first issue, too!

You can learn more, order the issue, or even subscribe to *RetroFan* by
visiting:
http://twomorrows.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=98_152&products_id=1368&zenid=27d055c47ad3df896871a7c7c6213682

Keeping the spirit of Mayberry alive,
Michael Eury