I really enjoyed reading Ken’s article about front porches. The article took me
back to my own front porch during my high school days. We had a large front
porch on the front of our farm house in north central Ohio. I have lots of
memories of being on or around that porch...mostly of graduations, proms &
weddings. We also had a large patio behind the house where we did our snapping
of beans, husking ears of corn, etc..
Tonight I’m watching the episode, “Opie’s Rival” from Season 3...it’s
coincidental that I was watching that episode while I was reading Ken’s
article. The episode includes a very heartfelt segment on Andy’s front porch
where Andy explains to Opie about their strong relationship.
Thanks so much for sharing your article, Ken!
Brian Kaufman
Proud TAGS Fan Since 1974

Sent from my iPhone