I go to breakfast with friends Friday mornings, then do the grocery shopping,
then stop by Chick-fil-A to pick up a breakfast for Carol. Past Friday I had
finished my shopping and was on the way to pick up the breakfast. I made a turn
and a Deputy Sheriff's car was sitting on the side, no lights flashing, so
moved over one lane anyway. After I went by, I looked in the rear view mirror
and saw him as he made a U-turn! Now, in that case, what is the first thing to
pop into your mind!? I do not believe I even need to say, just use your own
judgement!

TheCameraNutttt!!!!