Thank you Margaret for asking how I am doing.

I am doing much much better and almost back to normal, whatever that might
be.  We had 11 inches of snow last weekend so my squad car is still hidden
away in the county expo center.
However, we will be getting it home this weekend.

I have just scheduled 3 Mayberry presentations at area senior living
facilities.  All will be in May.   Yesterday I was asked to be part of a
very large International Toy Train Expo here in Eau Claire.  That will be a
fun event.  We are busy scheduling parades, car shows, and special events,
so it won't be long and we will really be busy once again.

I had a nice surprise yesterday.  Editor of a publication called "Hidden
Treasures" called and said they were going to have a story about me in
their next publication.  The magazine goes out to 22 communities in Western
Wisconsin so it means a lot of free exposure.  They send me a copy to
approve and the writer said a lot of very nice things.  It is indeed
humbling.  I continue to write a monthly article for the Eau Claire Review
and May's story is about Opie and his medal.

I spent six hours earlier this week back in my small home town.  My wife
and I spent the time with four of my close high school friends.  We were
given another tour of the Dorchester Library so I could see where the
monies I donate are being used.

So you see Margaret, things are going along great for me.  It was a
miserable month, but it makes me appreciate the days more when I am feeling
better.

Lots of luck to you and yours from me and mine.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru