From: Harriet Browder <h_brow...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 3:36 PM
To: wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com
Subject: The things you don't know....

Was reading an article about That Girl (TV show with Marlo Thomas). This may
have been revealed before but I did not know Earle Hagen was

Speaking of the opening credits, did you realize there were three different
theme songs? Season one, with the star's name on a street sign, utilized a
mellower instrumental. It was replaced for seasons two, three and four with a
peppier instrumental. Finally, in the final season, lyrics were added,
featuring memorable lines like, "Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime" and "Sable,
Popcorn, White Wine." The music was composed by Earle Hagen, who had also given
The Andy Griffith Show its unforgettable whistling theme