Our life here in Wisconsin continues to be very busy this summer.  This
week we had one parade and five car shows.  We won another $50 prize for
1st place in a parade, so that money will be given to my hometown library.
It is the second $50 prize we have won.

Yesterday I organized a small car show for one of our area nursing homes
and we had so much fun.  TV station came and we had some nice coverage on
three news broadcasts.  This was the second year we had this and it will be
an annual event each June.  We have done 25 events thus far this summer so
Mayberry continues to get a lot of recognition in this area.  We have a lot
of parades schedule for the first part of July so we are looking forward to
that. The last parade we did was very long and it was 93 degrees.  That
uniform sure does get warm.

Hope everyone here on the Digest is enjoying the summer thus far.  It will
be over before we know it.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru