Hope all of you are enjoying the waning days of summer.  It has been hot
and humid here in Wisconsin so I am looking forward to cooler temperatures
and frost on the pumpkins.

My latest Senior Review article is now on line.  My September article is
called "Keeper of the Flame".  If you are interested in reading it you can
find it on my website  www.themayberryguru.com.  Just go to the top menu
and click on Newspaper Articles.

We had a great time last Friday when three Facebook Mayberry friends from
Missouri came to visit us.  They took us out for lunch and then came to our
house for dessert.  I gave them my Mayberry Presentation and we had such a
good time visiting.  Always good to meet new people who love Mayberry.
They gave me a nice donation for my home town library and then went on
their way to spend a night at the Taylor Home Inn.

Getting some bad lightning now, so I had better shut down.  I have to find
a penny to put out in the storm.  Could be a good investment.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru