Well, TAGS alumni have been on my screen a lot lately. First I noticed Earle Hagen in the credit list as musical director of an old Cary Grant film called Monkey Business. Then in a movie I had saved on the DVR, Cheaper by the Dogen, there was Thel dancing with Clifton Webb. Then on Johnny Carson a couple nights ago, Burt Mustin was telling old stories and singing songs; what a trouper! Finally on The Real McCoys yesterday morning, Floyd was working in their local junk shop. What a pleasure to see these folks and be reminded of our hometown!!!

Aunt Bee of Orlando