Maryann,thanks for the kind words.Just trying to help in anyway I can to help

Mayberry Days to continue for many more years.What I do is a labor of love.

I have met many folks at the auction.Some will say "I bought so & so from you

many years ago".It puts a smile in my heart that they are still happy with their

auction purchase.The prices paid this year were the highest I have seen in my

fifteen years of the event.Thanks to all who purchased mine & other peoples

items.The monies help the Surry Arts Council to continue having Mayberry Days.

Dewey in NC