POP QUIZ

1.  What kind of pop did Wally have at his filling station?

2.  What kind of pop did Opie and his pals drink when playing Robin
   Hood?

3.  How many bottles of pop did Opie have to drink to get money to buy
stockings for Miss Crump?

4.  What kind of pop did Wilbur Finch order at the drug store?

5.What kind of pop did Andy tell Barney to have for lunch at the drug store?

6. Who asked for a bottle of pop at Barney's Five Year party?

7.  Who did Goober drink pop with at the auto show?

8.  In what episode to we see Aunt Bee drinking a bottle of pop?

9.  Where did we see Emmett Clark drinking a bottle of pop using a straw?

10. Who broke pop bottles by shooting them with a gun?.
POP QUI
--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru