I just could not let this go by.    Talk about a coincidence,  Thursday's
MeTV's Perry Mason show, the title of the show was "The Case of the
Shoplifter's Shoe".     I will give you one guess who the shoplifter was.
That's right, the same woman who shoplifted on TAGS, Laureen Tuttle.   Talk
about being typecast!!

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

To remove yourself from the WBMUTBB Digest mailing
list go to:

http://www.tagsrwc.com/wbmutbb/joinwbmutbb.htm

To change your email address, first unsubscribe usingthe link above and then
re-subscribe using the
same link to subscribe.

Also visit:
iMayberry Community