Interesting article, Jeff.  I found this sentence curious, though:  He has one
of Aunt Bee's fake pearl bracelets and the original lamb lamp from Opie's
bedside, seen in the episode "Lessons in Tooth Brushin' and Love."

Firstly, a lot of people have items that they believe are actual prop pieces
from the show, but most are fakes, as some of our digest members have
explained.  I wonder why Thaxton believes that his are genuine.  Secondly,
"Lessons in Tooth Brushin' and Love"???  There is no episode with that name.
Who came up with that?

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!

Thelma Lou
(Janet)