Yes, I have noticed, no digest messages.  Well, being newly retired as of Oct.
22nd, I am getting my daily TAGS starting at 9 AM, then again starting at 4 pm
until 6 pm., and later starting at 8 pm till 9 pm.  I did notice one thing in
Citizen's Arrest, when Gomer calls in the false robbery report.  Barney is
behind bars and there are no keys hanging on the wall beside the cell.  Later,
Barney arrives at Wally's gas station to check on the "robbery".  How did he
let himself out?  Otis had left.
Newly retired but having the time of my life, Brenda Higgins