>>>What do we know about Ron's mother? We know his Father and brother were
involved in the show but never heard anything about her. If she was a 'stay
at home' mom and raised the kids, she wasn't paid enough. She did a great
job raising the boys. Elizabeth in Ga<<<

Elizabeth, Jean Howard was also an actress, and I think she and Rance traveled
around and acted together in several productions (live theater mostly, I think)
early in their marriage.  After the boys came along, she was mostly a
stay-at-home mom, I believe.  But after the boys grew older, she acted in a
number of TV shows and films.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>