Just to let you know that the Mayberry Guru is still around.  I have posted
a number of times but for some reason, they never appeared so I just sort
of gave up trying.  I know a few others have had similar issues.

It has been a very cold and snowy winter thus far in Wisconsin so we have
been hunkering down.  I am still doing my monthly column for five papers in
Wisconsin and I am very busy with a Facebook Group Page for my hometown
history.  I post old photos and newspaper stories each day and we now have
560 members so that keeps me busy.

Looking forward to another busy summer.  We almost made a move back to my
hometown but decided against it as things have changed there so much, it
would just not seem like home.

Ten-four.

Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru