License plates are issued in each state. So each state could come up with
their own TAGS related specialty plate but it has to pass a lot of stringent
tests with the states' guidelines. Most states have a limit on the number of
specialty plates. You'll never get all 50 states to issue the same plate, I
can guarantee that. Go to your own states' website...should be (state
name).org  and search for state issued license plates. There you'll find the
rules for submitting an idea for a potential plate. Then get down there with
those spiders and pray.

Years ago, someone made "tribute" license plates, advertised on the Digest
and I bought one. It's yellow with (raised just like real plates) black
JL-327, Official is written across the top and North Carolina 60 is written
across the bottom. I'm often asked what "official" title do I hold.....I ask
them if they paid attention to the plate's frame. It says "I'd rather be
watching the Andy Griffith Show" They do a double take and then give
themselves the head slap and laugh.

It's a wonderful world when you're in on the joke........

Harriet, the chicken thief