Hello Everyone,

First, I want to say thank you to everyone who posted on here and for those
who actually sent me suggestions to my email.  There have been lots of good
ones.  I was unaware of the DC 269 until Ron from LaVergne, TN sent it to me
along with a picture.  I had not thought about good ol' 14A or the addresses
either or even Ol' Sam.  I have compiled them all and I have discussed them
with my daughter, so now I will need to go home and get her permission to
choose which one will be next. I appreciate all the help from every
Mayberrian out there.

Ol' Sam