I too posted a message about Andy and Barney being on the cover of last week's Closer magazine but it never got sent out to everyone. I don't understand why someone is apologizing. This magazine is NOT one of those sleazy publications with nasty news. I buy it every week. The article about our beloved sheriff and deputy was very nice and highlighted the book written several years ago by Mr. Daniel de Vise. I bought it, read it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I recommend both the magazine and the book.

Aunt Bee of Orlando