> MeTV across the air, so you can still watch TAGS after "cutting the
chord."

Not so fast...In Clearwater I have an indoor antenna in top of window facing
directly at Tampa (with no interference) where most stations are broadcast.
It's less than 10 miles direct and if I'm lucky I can get an unpixelated
view for about 10 seconds and that's early in the morning.  Emmett is in St.
Pete, if I remember correctly, which means he's not going to receive any
signal any better than I do, depending on our source of antenna purchase. I
paid dearly cause I ASS-U-ME(D) - Crazy, guess I wasn't thinking - that a
more expensive antenna would receive a better signal.....wrong!

Harriet, "Miss without much service in bedroom but great cable in the living
room", chicken thief