In the episode, “A farmer Takes A Wife”,   after Andy, Barney, and Jeff Pruitt
come to Thelma Lou’s for Jeff to look over the girls, Thelma Lou comes into the
room with a tray full of cups, walking right past Jeff, and puts the tray down
on the table.   She then says she’ll go get the coffee, and leaves the room.
Then Jeff says he thinks he’s found the girl he wants, and points to a girl, an
we see a girl standing there with Thelma Lou, but when did she come back into
the room?  We don’t see her come back with the coffee, but we see her pour a
cup for the ladies.

Curious, curious

Emmett

Sent from Mail for Windows 10