To respond to Margaret’s question...my wife and I are in North Central Ohio
visiting family. My hometown has a population of 5,000 ppl and 4 stop lights.
It definitely has that “Mayberry feel” to it! As a matter of fact, the largest
classic  car show in Ohio takes places tomorrow in my hometown! The Main Street
and the side streets will be lined with classic cars. There will  also be an
antique sale going on, food vendors, a book sale at the library, the Lion’s
Club hosts a BBQ chicken lunch, and the American Legion hosts a breakfast.
I’ll be looking out for a Mayberry squad car...there’s usually at least one! I
just wish Ken Anderson was the driver behind the wheel!!
“Bout the biggest thing this town’s ever seen!”
Brian Kaufman
TAGS Fan of the Smokys