> Watched manhunt to see aunt bees accent but I didn?t notice a. Bad accent

It comes through loud and clear when she comes to the court house and tells
Andy to be home on time for dinner. She and Andy exchange a few lines of
dialogue and by the time she tells the out of town police chief (Mr Horton
in another episode) she doesn't envy him and his men working under Andy she
has abandoned the accent and sounds the same throughout the rest of the
show. It's just her first lines to Andy. Sounds so phony, like Aunt
Pittypat.

What I thought was strange is that she has no discernible accent in The
Housekeeper. Maybe it's just her delivery in that one line.

Take another listen under there.
Harriet, the chicken thief