I had the wonderful experience of attending my 55-year high school
reunion.  I attended a small school or our class was a very close-knit
group.  It was great to see so many friends from my growing up years.
However, it was a bittersweet night as we last a number of classmates since
our last reunion five years ago.

However, unlike Barney and Andy, I did not have to deal with any of my
former high school sweethearts.  I wasn't worried about breaking up any
marriages and I didn't have to spend time trying to remember who was who.

I was the entertainment again so I created a Remembering  1964 nostalgic
Powerpoint program.  It went over very well as I brought back a lot of
memories from our wonderful years together.

Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701