Don't forget to get those forms notarized by Mary Pleasant.  You may want to
call ahead first to make sure she's not out hunting bear in the Great Dismal
Swamp.

While talking on the phone? to a receptionist at the Indiana state attorney
general 's office for unclaimed property. I had found on their website I had
nearly $100.00 of mine on their list. She said I would need to send in proof
that it was me that was making the claim. I flippantly told her it was me. She
replied "it's me it's me it's Earnist T. I nearly fell out of my chair. The
conversation went on of our love for the show. Said she would put my claim
through when I mailed in the forms.Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE
smartphone

Woody Younts
Director of Child and Youth CPRC Services
woody.you...@burrellcenter.com
office
(417) 761-5315 /
cel

South Creek
2885 W Battlefield Road,
Springfield, MO 65807
www.burrellcenter.com
Follow
us on social media.
CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply