The other night I watched the "Gomer Pyle, USMC" episode where Friendly Freddy
was running a computer dating service that duped both Sgt. Carter and Gomer.
The interesting thing is when Freddy steps into the back room to supposedly
feed the questionnaire into his "computer", he puts on a record of a sound of a
computer while his female accomplice studies over the questionnaire. The sound
of his computer on the record is none other than the sound from "Star Trek"
(the original 1960s series) that you hear when the crew are on the bridge. I
wonder if Freddy sent "Star Trek" a royalty check. It makes you think!

Mr. Schwump