*Christmas Card from The Newsome's 2019*

https://youtu.be/qDNTf1cKUB8

Thank you for the kindness you have shown my family though the year.  I
always enjoy making my "Mayberry Christmas" card each year and I hope they
bring a smile to you when they show up on your screen.

I pray the Lord will bless you in this amazing season as well as in the
coming new year.

*Merry Christmas!*

*--Allan and Jan Newsome*
MayberryBarber.com
e-mail: fl...@imayberry.com
©2019

If you'd like to travel back and see the "*ghosts of Christmas past*" and
see all our past Christmas cards going back to 1997, visit this link:
    http://imayberry.com/christmas

You can also "play all" our  animated cards in one easy to play list on
YouTube
   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXciS96DNOqOTMyGDiNbUuVvy9beVwluN
"The Andy Griffith Show" Rerun Watchers Club Website
    http://www.iMayberry.com/

Weaver's Department Store
   http://www.weaversdepartmentstore.com/

Two Chairs No Waiting Andy Griffith Show Fan Podcast
   http://www.TwoChairsNoWaiting.com

Mayberry Bible Study Podcast
   http://www.MayberryBibleStudyPodcast.com