"I know I posted about Perry Mason just yesterday, but this was too good to let
go by.  On this morning's (Thursday) MeTV Perry Mason, the title was "The Case
of The Shoplifter's Shoe".    It was about an elderly woman who was a
shoplifter.    I'll give to one guess who played the shoplifter.    You are
correct, it was Lurene Tuttle, the same woman who was a shoplifter on TAGS just
a year after this Perry Mason episode.    Talk about typecasting."

Did she clank?  Little old ladies ought never to clank.

Paul
A li'l bit o'Mayberrry in Jane Lew, WV