No episode showing the inside of the Post Office.
But we did see the outside in 'Barney on the Rebound', this is when Barney
escorts Melissa Stevens inside.
In the episode 'The Guitar Player', Dub Taylor plays Talbot the postman.
Talbot and Barney are talking about wanted posters in the courthouse.
In the episode 'High Noon in Mayberry'. Dub Taylor plays Billy Ray the
postman. There is a mail-slot on the courthouse door under the Justice of
the Peace sign.

Sheriff Andy Taylor  <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0341431/?ref_=tt_ch>: [Billy
Ray is delivering mail to the courthouse]  I'll take it Billy Ray.

Billy Ray, the Postman  <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0852305/?ref_=tt_ch>: Oh
no you don't. The mail must go through.

Sheriff Andy Taylor  <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0341431/?ref_=tt_ch>: But
I'm standing right here. Hand it to me Billy Ray.

Billy Ray, the Postman
<https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0852305/?ref_=tt_ch>: You're
not an authorized receptacle.

Deputy Barney Fife  <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461455/?ref_=tt_ch>: But
he's an official of this county.

Billy Ray, the Postman
<https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0852305/?ref_=tt_ch>: Means
nothin' to me. I'm a Fed.

Deputy Barney Fife  <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461455/?ref_=tt_ch>: Wait
until you park that mail truck of yours in an illegal spot some time.

Billy Ray, the Postman  <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0852305/?ref_=tt_ch>: As
long as I'm carryin' registered mail, I got the right of way over
ambulance, police cars, fire engines, and heavier-than-air craft.

Deputy Barney Fife  <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461455/?ref_=tt_ch>: Put
a mail sack on some people, goes right to their Heads!

In the episode 'Aunt Bee's Brief Encounter', Doodles Weaver plays Geroge
Bricker, a postman. He is the one that tells Andy that Mr. Wheeler's hands
are soft.

They were always getting mail at the courthouse and at the Taylor home.
Otis even received mail at the courthouse from his sister-in-law, once.
Floyd got mail from Madeline Grayson at the barber shop.

Have a Mayberry kind of day.
Margaret
Floyd: "I'm going to Nashville."
Margaret: I already live in Nashville.