Well, guess I got beat to the punch with those Post Office/ postman
answers. And thanks to Gary for that funny post about things that make him
wonder....good stuff. I'm sure there are a lot more.

I recently wondered about something myself - there are 3 things that Andy
did infrequently, and I wonder how many times he did each:

               1.  Smoked a cigarette
               2.  Wore his revolver
               3.  Wore a tie with his uniform

There's no way I can tell off the top of my head, but it seems to me,
without putting on my bucket, that each of those might be about the same.
i'm guessing maybe a half-dozen times apiece? Just wondering.

JOE from G.I.