Well, I have to nominate Dennis B. as the August "Noticer of the Month"  -
I mean, really - EIGHT alumni in one episode of the Twilight Zone!  I've
watched that episode and never noticed 8 TAGS alumni. And noticing the
similarity of the main character's name to that of the NC Governor too -
pretty impressive.

I definitely remember maybe 3 references to The Twilight Zone in various
TAGS episodes, but I can't recall which ones.

Now my question: watched "The Ball Game" episode today, and I wondered if
the ball field was part of the 40 Acres lot, or an actual Little League
field in the area. Aerial pictures at the time (1966) don't seem to show
any open area as big as the one where the game was played.  I figured it
must be a real ball field, not on the studio lot. But IMDB shows the only
filming location as: Desilu Studios, Culver City, California.

Just wonderin'.

JOE from G.I.