Happy belated 60th anniversary....
THE STREETS OF MAYBERRY
if I could have one wish granted just to meI'd like just one more time to live
the days of MayberryI can't express the joy I would possess each minute of the
dayIf somehow I'd awake in that quaint town that seems so far away
I'd like to see my friends again, the ones I loved so trueFor just awhile they
could recall all they used to doI'd love to hear those friendly words that I so
often heardand feel the love of an old friend that once so often stirred
I'd like to return the joy to them that once they gave to meIf I could have but
one wish I would not hesitate , you seeto wish for one cloudless daywhen I
could walk the streets of Mayberry