Watching TAGS through my projector on a 4 by 6 foot screen is awesome ! I
notice things more.  Opies first job as a soda fountain clerk starts off
interesting. The soda fountain where he retrieves water for his first customer
is leaking something terrible ! After shutting it off it appears to either stop
or at least have one steady stream but a lot better than before he messed with
it. Soon afterwards I notice what appears to be spray from the whip cream can
but who knows. I sent in a cheap screen shot ( off my projector with pocket
camera ) to share.

Is there medicine available to keep me from noticing these things so I can make
it through a whole episode without running to this forum ? Ok, back to watch
the rest of that episode...  haha !

Holland
Lexington NC
Less than one hour from Mayberry