I apologize if this shows up twice, but it's been quite a while since I've
posted, and I believe I sent it to the wrong email address.

I sure got lax with keeping up with the digest this year! I'm currently
going forward and backward trying to catch up. I've read all the current
ones and have been reading about five at a time from when I missed
(currrently sitting at about July). It sure threw me into a state of
confusion seeing all the odd posts recently showing up from back in July
and August. These electronal marvels do have their quirks, and I would like
to once again thank Allan for keeping things up and running for this little
community.

Jason Stillwell
"Jason at the Hotel"
Caddo, Oklahoma