A small observation. Speaking of TAGS without Barney. Imagine what happened to
those Rock N Roll Bands when a certain member left the group ( including death
) ..... that includes ACDC. The bands are never the same again and in a lesser
way. Bands usually are 4 members in size. The chemistry is gone. But when half
the team is gone, the chemistry is way gone........ HOWEVER, the other
characters in the post Barney days did a wonderful job keeping my attention.  I
sometimes wonder how much it bothered Andy thinking his " whim " about leaving
the show split that team.  Number 1 in the ratings and phftt  !

Well, it's a whim. Are you going to question a whim? You question a whim and
you take the fun right out of it!

Holland
Lexington NC
Less than 1 hour from Mayberry