We were told that item about Andy's father appearing in the episode coming out of the menswear storeĀ  decades ago; nice reminder of Andy's family values!

I'm happy to report that my recent order from Weaver's was once again wonderful; quick, well-packed and fun! The new photo tee is cute and I can report that the pickles have not a hint of kerosene! The blackberry preserves are quite tasty too! When the jars are empty they will go in the Mayberry room for display and someday be sent to the museum in Mt. Airy when I ascend to Heaven upon God's will. My beloved has been there for 16 years now and I'm rather anxious to join him but for now I try to spread the goodness of Mayberry all I can.

Happy Thanksgiving from Aunt Bee of Orlando