I always took note of Andy saying "I think we got her if she don't jump!" and when the IRS man told him the taxes owed on Aunt Bee's winnings on that tv show and he said "MIss Agnes!" I always chuckle. Most of his remarks in this regard I've never heard anywhere else. When I say them now I usually have to explain that it's an Andyism or a  Mayberryism for the other person to grasp it. Even if they're not avid fans like us, they know what I'm talking about as everybody's heard of our beloved hometown! Meanwhile, Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Aunt Bee of Orlando