Here's my theory in answering Joe's questions about where "Opie Steps Up in
Class" and "Andy's Trip to Raleigh" were filmed. They definitely were not
filmed on the 40 acres lot. They scouted out locations around Los Angeles and
used an existing house for the exterior scene for the Hollander's house in
Walnut Hills. Note the palm trees near the driveway. Not many palm trees in NC.
 Yes, I would love to know the location of the Hollanders' house just to see it
again.

Now the swimming pool could have been shot at any house with a pool. It could
have been the same house, but not necessarily. There are a bajillion home pools
in LA.

That fox thing was just a theory. What's your theory?

Mr. Schwamp