Tom Jacobs did not speak in many of his appearances on TAGS.    However, in
the episode where Goober takes the car apart, there is a scene where people are
standing outside the courthouse, and Tom Jacobs says "How did he do it"?    He
is not shown saying the words, but that is his voice.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man

Now, my observation - I know Danny Thomas's older brother, Tom Jacobs,
appeared in over 70 episodes of TAGS as an extra in non-speaking parts. He
is usually walking down the street, wearing a wide-brimmed hat, and stops
to watch something happening as part of a group (although sometimes solo as
well). But until the other day, I never noticed that he was the neighbor
with the ladder when Otis was trying to escape from the Taylor house in
"Aunt Bee, The Warden" (at least I think it's him).

JOE from G.I.