My wife and I recently moved to a new community and are living in an
apartment.  On my way to taking out the trash this evening, I noticed a
postman walking nearby and delivering mail to apartment mailboxes. On my
way back to my apartment I noticed the postman dropping mail into my
building's mailboxes.  I thought about asking him to just hand me my mail,
but then I thought about the experience that Barney and Andy had with their
postman.  I knew from that episode that the mail must only be placed in an
authorized receptacle.  "Put a mailsack on some people and it goes right to
their heads!"- Barney Fife

Brian Kaufman
Proud TAGS Fan Since 1974