Hi everyone,
Neil & Pat Coleman ask for me to pass along this information:

To honor Alma and LP Venable and the Mayberry Motor Inn, arrangements have
been made for a stone by the Andy and Opie statue at the Playhouse. Alma
and LP have done so much for their Mayberry friends and have helped keep
the Mayberry Spirit alive in Mt. Airy.

The goal is to raise $1,000 for the purchase, engraving and installation of
the stone. If you would like to donate to this honor, you may send a check
to the
Surry Arts Council, PO Box 141 Mt. Airy, NC 27030.
The check should be made *payable to Surry Arts Council* and Alma and LP
should be in the memo area. You may call Surry Arts Council, 336-786-7998
if you wish to donate by credit card or another method of payment. If we
exceed the money needed for the stone, the balance will be donated to the
Surry Arts Council.

Thank you for your consideration to honor Alma, LP and the Mayberry Motor
Inn.

Sincerely, Neil and Pat Coleman "Remembering Mayberry"

- Jan

--
Jan Newsome
Thank you for supporting our small business