For those interested in Alumni sightings, The Rifleman is must-see TV!
Countless TAGS as well as other future stars just getting started.
I just DVR the entire series and watch them 2-3 at a time.
IMDB is an invaluable website to match up some of the more obscure actors.
Off the top of my head in The Rifleman are Clara Edwards (Hope Summers) as the storekeeper, Jim Lindsey (James Best), and the town of Northfork's Doctor, mainly referred to as Doc Burridge, is none other than Mr. Wheeler, the Rose Whisperer!

Ben in Bent Mt. Va.