I recently ordered from Weavers.  I wanted to get some more shirts that are
being discontinued and a couple more  "Make America Mayberry Again" bumper
stickers.  My orders always arrive quickly and the shirts are a good quality.
I must say, I got my husband a sweatshirt last year with Andy & Opie fishing.
It says "I'd rather be fishing at Myer's Lake".   He gets comments every time
he wears it.  Some people know what it means and others ask where Myer's Lake
is.  I've also given the bumper stickers to friends and have them on both my
truck and car.  It's fun to watch people point and smile when they read it.Take
it easy, don't burn out your valves.Brenda HigginsSent from my Galaxy